- Go to www.platinumlist.net
2. Log in to your account.
3. Just beside the LOG OUT Button, there is your profile picture.
4. Click your profile pic and you will see the “My Events” button. Click it.
5. Now choose “Feedback” from the submenu.
6. Choose the event that you would like to see the feedback from the list.
7. The following information will be generated for you:
Customer experience rating - 24 hours after the event ends, each attended customer is offered to fill in the event feedback form. The user rates 5 aspects of the event such as overall experience, artist performance, food & bar, location and value for money. A customer may also leave written feedback. The rating of each customer can be found below along with their contact details. You may filter feedback by event or date of submission.
Average user experience rating - The figure combines all 5 ratings, overall experience, artist performance, food & bar, location and value for money into one average score.
- User – Shows the user name
- Date – Shows the date that the feedback has been given
- Rating – Shows the rating for the event
- More details – Shows all information regarding the rating and also the comments of the customers