Finally! One of the most talked about thrilling attraction in Dubai opens!
If you have purchased tickets to XLine Dubai Marina, or you are planning to do so, please take note of the following information.
This FAQ sheet is divided into 3 sections:
General Questions, Requirements to Ride the XLine, and Ticket-related Questions
What is the XLine?
The new Xline is the world's longest urban zipline, set in Dubai Marina and measuring 1 KM in length. It is also one of the steepest and fastest with an incline of 16 degrees and travelling at an average of 80 KM per hour.
When is the XLine experience open?
The XLine Dubai Marina is available only for a limited time. It operates from 9am to 5pm Sunday to Thursday and 10am to 6pm on Friday and Saturday. Timings are subject to change, depending on the season, the weather and public holidays. If we need to close the ride for any reason, It will be communicated ahead of time via XLine social media channels and website. Follow on Facebook and Instagram
How much does the XLine experience cost?
A single ride down the line is AED 650 or you can enjoy a side-by-side adventure with a family member or friend for AED 1200. Tickets available here.
How do we get to the XLine, is there a shuttle bus?
The XLine meeting and check-in point is at the Dubai Marina Mall, XLine booth on level P. There is no shuttle bus to the Marina Mall organized by XDUBAI but you can take the metro (Marina Mall Metro Station) or taxi. There is also plenty of parking available for you at the mall. You can find the exact location of the mall here
How many can ride at a time?
XLine Dubai Marina is a double line experience, which means 2 people can ride next to each other at the same time. 1 adult per line.
How high is the take-off platform?
The take-off platform is located at top of one of the Amwaj Towers and is 170m above ground level.
What type of harness does XLine use?
XLine uses superman harnesses, which means you’re lying belly-down giving you a thrilling flight-like experience.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes and no skirts, dresses, flip flops or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets and superhero capes should be left at home. Also, please respect the local UAE culture and dress modestly.
Can I ride the XLine in my national dress?
Yes, but please wear closed shoes to avoid losing your footwear during the ride. For additional comfort, sportswear is highly recommended.
Can friends and family watch my XLine ride?
Yes, of course! Friends and family will get the best views from the Marina Promenade or the Dubai Marina Mall ground floor terrace. Please note, XLine riders ONLY are allowed onto the shuttle and the take-off platform.
How long does the experience last?
The entire experience lasts for approximately 90 minutes, from registering at the XLine booth in Dubai Marina Mall until you complete the zipline ride.
Are there lockers available to store my belongings?
Small lockers are available to store small items such as handbags, wallets, keys and mobile phones. There is no locker space for shopping bags, luggage etc. Storage is limited, so please empty your locker after completing your ride.
Can I bring my phone or my own camera with me on the ride?
For safety reasons, all your personal belongings must remain in the lockers provided or with your family or friends. Don't worry - we will still film your experience so you can share your pictures and videos.
Can I get photos and/or video footage of my XLine experience?
Yes! A camera will be attached to your helmet throughout the experience. A personalized video and photos will be sent to the email you used to register.
Can I buy the XLine experience for someone else?
Yes, gift cards are available for purchase at the XLine booth in Dubai Marina Mall.
How to Get in touch with XLine Team?
+971 56 507 6366
REQUIREMENTS TO RIDE THE XLINE
• Ages 12-65 (parental consent required in person for those under 18 years of age)
• 50 – 100 kg body weight
• Taller than 130 cm
• Modest comfortable clothing and closed shoes – no skirts, dresses or flip flops
• In good medical condition
• Not pregnant
• Free of existing or recurring injuries
• Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine)
• Free from serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride
• Free from medical conditions that require immediate medical attention
Rebooking will only be permitted if:
• Rebooking takes place more than 48 hours in advance, subject to availability;
• Weather conditions prevent the XLine from operating; or
• Other operational reasons preventing the XLine from operating
Refunds will only be permitted if:
• Circumstances beyond XDubai’s control require an indefinite closure of the xline, such circumstances being at XDubai’s absolute discretion
• Customers are unable to re-book in the case of cancellation by XDubai at XDubai’s absolute discretion
Applications for refunds will be rejected if:
• The customer fails to show up within 30 minutes after the appointment time mentioned on the ticket
• The customer attempts to change a booking within 48 hours of the appointment time
• The customer does not meet the safety requirements set out above
Online ticket resale is prohibited. The ticket is valid only for the specified time and cannot be reused across multiple bookings. Ticket resale is strictly prohibited, tickets purchased by ticket resellers will be canceled and will not be refunded.
If the ticket is bought via a reseller such as Onlineticketshop, Viagogo or Dubizzle it is considered invalid, entry to the event will be declined. If the customer is declined entry by XDubai for any reason Platinumlist is not liable to refund the tickets.
Platinumlist accepts no responsibility for any personal property lost or stolen, or injury or any losses sustained at the event. Platinumlist will not be responsible for any lost or damaged ticket.
One person per ticket is required.