- Go to www.platinumlist.net
2. Log in to your account
3. Go to your event page.
4. Under the date selection in the right side you will find “Manage Tickets” button.
5. Click “Manage Tickets” button.
6. Now select “Statistics” on the tab menu.
7. Choose form the first field the event that you want the statistics to be shown.
8. Choose the time frame that you would like to see the statistics.
9. Information will be provided to you like this:
Tickets sold – Shows the total number tickets sold per day.
Visits - Shows the total number of visitors per day
Convertability - The graph shows convertibility of the visitors. It shows how many visits does it averagely take to make a sale (conversion).
Such figure can help you determine the demand for your event. It is calculated by dividing the total amount of sales by total amount of visitors per day.
Sales - The graph shows daily monetary sales figures
Devices - Shows the types of devices that were used to visit the webpage.
Age - Shows the age demographics of users who bought tickets.
Top nationalities - Shows the nationality demographics of users who bought tickets.
Top countries - Shows countries that the visitors’ page came from.